Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Re-Introduction!

The Guy Behind Crush TV Productions! Jesse Ilg!

To everyone just checking out my blog without having been to my youtube channel my name is Jesse Ilg and I'm the founder of Crush TV Productions. I'm currently attending CATO (The Centre for Art and Technology - Okanagan) in the 2D Animation program. I'm a previous grad of the school in the Digital Filmmaking Program but my true passion lies in 2D Animation. I'm currently working on 2 productions, Total Drama Oskayi Island and The Jesse Gil Story which both take place in the same universe and eventually cross over. I love coming up with new ideas for my shows and hope that one day you might have a chance to see them for yourselves. Welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy all future content and posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment